The entire AOMS Pediatric & Children's Dentistry team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need pediatric dental care, our team is here for you.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We will schedule to maintain social distancing
- We will continue to wear personal protective gear (gowns, gloves, N95 masks, and face shields) as outlined by the CDC.
- We will continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean each treatment room before and after each patient.
- We will continue to practice the latest in sterilization protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- If you or someone in your household has a cough or flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment to protect the health of our staff.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At AOMS Pediatric & Children's Dentistry we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (806) 803-9452.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.Call Us